Is your pet due for vaccinations, but you’re having trouble covering vet costs?
The Pet Project can help!
We are sponsoring a donation based vaccination clinic
Sunday March 1st, 2015 from 12:30 pm- 2:30 pm at
Hallie Q. Brown Community Center
270 N. Kent Street, St. Paul, MN, 55102
Dogs and Cats can receive rabies and distemper vaccines
Bring last vet records if you have them
All pet owners will be required to sign a waiver
We request a donation.
No one is turned away because they are unable to donate.
Dogs must be on a leash or in a kennel
Cats must be in a kennel
You qualify if you meet one or more of the following requirements
- Receiving Medicaid/Medicare
- Receiving Welfare or public assistance
- Receiving Disability
- Receiving Unemployment
- Receiving Social Security (with no other income)
- Part-time or full-time student
- Have had a reduction in income/hours
(Please bring proof of need along)